Chick sexing and quality Grading machine
New patent-pending technology from Eshet Eilon promises to be a game-changer to the poultry industry. Using our extensive experience in the design and production of electro-optic graders for fresh produce and fish, Eshet Eilon has developed a dedicated state-of-the-art grader for day-old chicks. Capabilities of the system:
- Separate day-old chicks by sex with a 95% accuracy.
- Accuracy will increase with experience at each location.
- Separate day-old chicks by overall "quality", a combination of weight, visual defects, and activity level.
- Count chicks into the box.
- Each unit is capable of processing 10,000 Chicks/ hour. Multiple units can be combined into one machine.
- Integrates easily with existing process equipment.
Benefits from sexing and quality grading include:
- Food cost savings by growing male/female chickens separately, each being fed the optimum diet.
- Shorter life cycle when growing males only.
- Ability to grow a uniform flock thanks to the classification by sex and weight.
- Higher profitability thanks to the sale of a uniform flock.
- More efficient work in the slaughterhouse when getting a uniform flock
- Sort out chicks with a high mortality rate
- Fast ROI
Eshet Eilon optic and weight systems are operating in hundreds of different facilities, in 40+ countries for more than 5 decades in the fresh produce and fish markets.
For more information, please contact [email protected]