There are lots of types of apples. Each one of them has different parameters that define its quality. Different apples have different colors. Our system grades each apple by the settings that the customer has set in advance. For example, in Gala apples – the amount of green color on the surface indicates the fruit’s ripeness level. Eshet Eilon offers grading solutions and a complete treatment for apple growers around the world. Eshet Eilon will take care of the manufacturer’s every need, starting with receiving the fruit at the factory all the way to automatic palletizing of the apples. Contact us and send your request, we’ll be happy to assist you.
Chick sexing and quality Grading machine
New patent-pending technology from Eshet Eilon promises to be a game-changer to the poultry industry. Using our extensive experience in the design and production of electro-optic graders for fresh produce and fish, Eshet Eilon has developed a dedicated state-of-the-art grader for day-old chicks. Capabilities of the system:
- Separate day-old chicks by sex with a 95% accuracy.
- Accuracy will increase with experience at each location.
- Separate day-old chicks by overall “quality“, a combination of weight, visual defects, and activity level.
- Count chicks into the box.
- Each unit is capable of processing 10,000 Chicks/ hour. Multiple units can be combined into one machine.
- Integrates easily with existing process equipment.
Benefits from sexing and quality grading include:
- Food cost savings by growing male/female chickens separately, each being fed the optimum diet.
- Shorter life cycle when growing males only.
- Ability to grow a uniform flock thanks to the classification by sex and weight.
- Higher profitability thanks to the sale of a uniform flock.
- More efficient work in the slaughterhouse when getting a uniform flock
- Sort out chicks with a high mortality rate
- Fast ROI
Eshet Eilon optic and weight systems are operating in hundreds of different facilities, in 40+ countries for more than 5 decades in the fresh produce and fish markets.
The maturity of the avocado is determined by the amounts of its oil content. Avocados change in size and shape – and the grading of this product will be set by the customer.
Our grading system can weigh the product and scan the avocado with a special optical system, and near infra-red technology. Eshet Eilon offers grading solutions and a complete treatment for avocado growers around the world. Eshet Eilon will take care of the client’s every need, starting with receiving the vegetable/fruit at the factory all the way to automatic palletizing of the avocados.
Contact us and send your request, we’ll be happy to assist you.